Sneakers, Skateboard Shoes & Cool Footwear

Sneakers and skateboard shoes bearing the name of Vans Shoes are footwear commonly associated with skate parks, skateboarding and the competitors and followers of this exciting sport. However, that doesn't mean these excellent quality sneakers and skateboard shoes should only be worn by a certain group of people. The many women's and men's Vans Shoes slip easily past that boundary and are equally as welcome on the feet of anyone who chooses to wear them! This blog encompasses the good feeling that wearing these great, stylish sneakers brings to people, so if you can handle the author's quirky writing style, off the wall quips and odd turns of phrase, then it will certainly entertain you too!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Vans Skate Shoes and Sports

Well hi there peeps! It ain't been too long since my last post here where I looked at Sneakers By Any Other Name Like Vans Shoes. This ol' cheeky sneaker seeker is back at the keypad typin' his favorite little ol' blog about the coolest of the cool Vans shoes once more! Hehe, I'm gettin' good at the clever word play just lately as you might have gathered there!

So what's this old coot got to write about this time in his uber cool blog this time? Well, I just noticed that the holidays are slippin' past real fast an' I missed my chance to write a seasonal greeting to one and all, so this have to be a belated one as my own haphazard schedule don't mean nothin' to no one just lately! So happy days, dudes and dudesses!

Now that's done, what be a special style of the essential cool shoes that I can go and focus my beady little ol' eye on at this present moment in time I ask?

Well, in answer to that (ow' voices in my head? Cooool!) hows about I talk some of what's new in the land of skate shoes and skate peeps.

I just heard that Andreas Wiig, the Vans Snow Team rider placed 4th in the Winter Dew Tour slopestyle. So there's a added slice of sports info for bringing some variety to this little ol' blog about the seriously cool Vans skateboard shoes and all whom wear them!

Other than that, this old blogger is still wearin' his nice comfy Vans Slip ons on his tired old feet while he sits at this old computer typing this stuff up! Oh yes indeedee! In fact, something funny just happened and I wonder what goin' down with this little old blog. Seems I just went and disappeared from that Google index again, cause all of a sudden, no one is find me again. Guess someone might be doing somethin' not very nice to this little old blogger like last time. Hell, if it ain't hard enough just keepin my little old self to my little old self with my coolest of the cool Vans shoes on my feet, know what I mean.

So now you can't go sayin' I ain't never bringin' you nothin' new to this little space in the blogin'sphere... hehe, I sure like to keep it interestin' that fo sure!

So see you peeps in the next year and may 2009 be as happy and prosperous to me... oh yeah and you guys too!

Van Shoes

No comments:

Below are some pretty cool offers from that well loved vacation wear company, PacSun. These nice folks make all sorts of great footwear, beachwear and summer wear for dudes and dudesses of all ages and all situations. I do recommend that you check them out!

Extra 30% Off Markdowns 468x60

Buy Skate Shoes Online

Due to popular demand I decided to bring back the eBay listing for the coolest sneakers on the planet! This is a new type of widget that lets me display only the auction items, so you don't get a ton of commercial sellers ads in there, just real bargain shoes at very cool prices that you won't find anywhere else online.

If you don't see what you want, just scroll down and display some more items. If you still don't see anything that catches your eye, then you can use the search box to laser target exactly what you want to see by putting in the style or design name or the whole thing and see what you get. Remember, these eBay listings are in real time, so what you see here is what is live at eBay and on sale right now with live updates of the price that's bid. So bid yourself a cool pair of these essential cool dude and dudess shoes for economic crisis bustin' prices!

Okay peeps, I put up some cool shoes on sale at eBay cause they're the most trusted auction house online and they also have some pretty darn good deals right now. If you see some of the coolest shoes you want, click the little box and you can go visit the main page where you get all the info on how to buy them. If you don't see what you like, click on any little box to go to ebay and have a quick browse through what the have, cause they're getting new stuff all the time and man, I can't keep up with what they have, so the day you go to their store, they might have something extra cool that they didn't have yesterday!